As an Accredited Supervisor with the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy I have 12 years experience in providing professional and clinical supervision for counsellors in the voluntary and private sectors.
I work with individual counsellors and also provide group supervision.
Having had an introductory meeting to discuss your supervisory needs we may by mutual agreement decide to contract for further supervisory sessions. My approach to supervisory work is integrative.I provide supervision for both student and experienced practitioners in the field of counselling/ psychotherapy, education and community development.
- Managing Anger (2 days – 12 hrs CPD)
- Gambling Addiction (2 days -12 hrs CPD)
- Introduction to NLP (1 day – 6 hrs CPD)
- Couples Counselling (6 days – 36 hrs CPD)
- Working with Domestic Abuse – (1 day – 6 hrs CPD)
- Working with Sexual Abuse – (1 day – 6 hrs CPD)
All of the above courses are certified by and in association with Northwest Counselling. For inclusion on our mailing list and to receive further information on training dates or conference events, please forward your contact details using the “Contact me” link on the top right hand corner of this page.